Lost recording titles

Badger0-0

I'll try again because there was a problem yesterday.

Anyway, I was bored, so I thought I'd have a nose through my recorded stuff.

I was chuffed to bits to discover every single programme was listed as "recovered content" :rolleyes:
There wasn't an leccy problem, as my computers were still running.

That, coupled with the fact that I've had to reset the box because it won't let me enter the pin code for pre-watershed viewing on movie channels, AGAIN, means I cannot wait to get away.

Even my normally bombproof 10 Mb connection has gone pear-shaped since they started using NTL pipes :mad:

Nottman

Novice Member
I was browsing my old stuff a couple of nights ago and found the 6 oldest titles were all flagged "recovered content". They were all less than an hour, and when I checked them out, I'd never recorded them in the first place! I don't think I've actually lost anything, thankfully. Anyone else had this?

WGLOVER

I was browsing my old stuff a couple of nights ago and found the 6 oldest titles were all flagged "recovered content". They were all less than an hour, and when I checked them out, I'd never recorded them in the first place! I don't think I've actually lost anything, thankfully. Anyone else had this?

I had this twice.
I was able to delete them, but at the same time, two related items with titles still show on the menu. One is not what the description says it is.
I have tried to delete them, and, although they disappear, they keep coming back.

radriderx

Yep! - thought I was going bonkers, on Tuesday night was looking through my recordings and there were 2 BBC HD 'partial' recordings which I know I hadn't recorded so I deleted them - Wednesday night they were back again so I deleted them again, wonder what will happen tonight!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom