Lost Reboot (TBC)

krish

Distinguished Member
Nothing TBC. Stupid question asked and non-committal answer given, just for clickbait/column inches. Could have asked about any past show on that network and got the same answer from its president, who is not going to sh*t on their content.

nheather

Distinguished Member
"OMG a polar bear on a deserted tropical island. This is really weird, let's investigate"

A short time later

"This story isn't going anywhere, let's forget we ever saw the polar bear and never mention it again"

Cheers,

Nigel

McNab

Erm...
You know they came from the cages that Kate and Sawyer were locked up in, don't you? They were there as a Dahma experiment.

RiceRocket

Think I'm going to revisit the island again soon....

Far as I recall
(apart from the bonkers stuff like Smoke monster + Jacob & ending) it was the numbers not being explained that annoyed me.

John

With any luck the beeb will time a rerun of ashes to ashes to finish a couple of days before the new Lost finale and still say , pfft.

richp007

Distinguished Member
Rarely before or since has there ever been such promise for a show after it's first season, only for it to come crashing down so spectacularly.

Season 6 was truly atrocious television, up there with the most recent Prison Break and X-Files. I was literally raging from episode to episode :laugh:

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Rarely before or since has there ever been such promise for a show after it's first season, only for it to come crashing down so spectacularly.

Season 6 was truly atrocious television, up there with the most recent Prison Break and X-Files. I was literally raging from episode to episode :laugh:
Spot on. Such a disappointment!

I would put Heroes in that category.
Heroes was ruined by the writer's strike during Season 2 and never recovered.

nheather

Distinguished Member
Erm...
You know they came from the cages that Kate and Sawyer were locked up in, don't you? They were there as a Dahma experiment.
Memory failing - but wasn't that much later. I seem to recall that the Polar Baer appeared quite early on, caused a very short flurry of interest and then was quickly ignorred

Cheers,

Nigel

Garrett

McNab

Memory failing - but wasn't that much later. I seem to recall that the Polar Baer appeared quite early on, caused a very short flurry of interest and then was quickly ignorred

Cheers,

Nigel
Yeah, there was quite a gap between question and answer.

I think most of people's questions were answered eventually, but as it wasn't straight away, they didn't notice or had given up by then :)