Lost Planet - Play and help thread

meansizzler

Ex Member
Reaction score
No time to play it yet though, but the collectors edition looks great, especially the tin, if anyone wants any video captures let me know, got a Sweetspot Component Capture Card Lying around...

Im sorry, how do you have this so soon :confused:

Oh right us here in Europe are second class game players again, i should have guessed:rolleyes:

Let us know what you think mate.

Other option is working for EA, some people that do got their UK copies yesterday that way.

Slow down there a bit matey, I thought we was 4th class gamers to the rest of the world:rolleyes:
hold it there mate, i think we here in the middle east are the lowest class gamers so far, all xbox 360 here are imported as its still not launched here by microsoft for unknown reasons.

i always have to get my games imported :(

hold it there mate, i think we here in the middle east are the lowest class gamers so far, all xbox 360 here are imported as its still not launched here by microsoft for unknown reasons.

OK, we come just before the middle east, its good to know we have been given prefrence somewere along the long line of console goodness.:D

Haha, and how about Latin America;) All consoles here are imported and ALL PS2s, Gamecubes & Xbox360s sold are either chipped or flashed. The game shops here only sell copies, apart from the ones which are now stocking Wiis and a few originals for those for obvious reasons:rolleyes:

Think I'm the only person out here who plays original games:)

Anyway, back on topic, what are your opinions of the game online & off?

lpgj4.jpg

Not Played it yet, been playing Motorstorm on PS3 as it arrived today...

I've got this on pre-order, but I read the other day that v-synch is disabled and the graphics suffer from tearing as a result. Be nice to hear from the poster if this is indeed the case.

I've got this on pre-order, but I read the other day that v-synch is disabled and the graphics suffer from tearing as a result. Be nice to hear from the poster if this is indeed the case.

no where near as much tearing as Saints Row

oh dear how difficult am i finding this game!

Im stuck on the first mission which i think might be an end of level baddy, im in a pretty small space and this thing keeps spinning around the room and always gets me, anyone got any tips?

It's a bit early to be asking people here... The vast majority will be waiting for the commercial release.

I'm surprised to an underground release so early.

oh dear how difficult am i finding this game!

Im stuck on the first mission which i think might be an end of level baddy, im in a pretty small space and this thing keeps spinning around the room and always gets me, anyone got any tips?

Same boss as in the demo, get in the mech, there are two of them, look around for an extra gun or machine gun and presss B to pickup, then to kill the thing shoot at it's tail "the yellow part", press A to jump/hover around to avoid it when it spins, when it stops spinning keep shooting at the yellow tail, you can also ram it into the corner by pressing "Y", when your mech is out of energy press "B" to exit and get in the ther mech and shoot at it again, it's not that hard to kill really...

The Game does get harder...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom