• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

lost password help

metal

Standard Member
Hi, I am using virgin adsl no problems and have got a new wifi router of them foc, cant set it up as I cant remeber my password, how do I find this or is there a workaround?
mike

metal

Standard Member
Ta for moving it, I am as I write connected via speedtouch modem adsl, I set this up some years ago and have no idea of my password, I click the speed touch icon and it connects me up . my password is the usual asterisks,

I have got a netgear wifi router and I have connected this up as best as I can follow the instructions and all looks well except the internet light is red, , so how do I make it connect.

What I would also like to know is ; At present I connect with a hardwired pc via a speedtouch modem with virgin how is my password used? by that I mean is it linked with my modem or with my isp (virgin) or in my pc,
I have tried to plug my notebook into the phone jack and it requests my password?
so at the end of the day I am guessing as I have nobody to askhow and what,..I can ally weld though if thats any help!!!:lease:
Mike each to there own..:D

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom