Lost my phone on Bullring shopping centre

prince4world

Standard Member
I lost my iphone on bullring shopping centre today. I dont know how my phone was missing from my jacket pocket.
Will the insurance provide me a new iphone? I have o2 insure premier. Anybody have successfully claimed for loss?.
Please reply to all people reading this. Many thanks

micky007

Standard Member
Hi,

You should make a claim and say you lost it. You can download the claims for here - http://www.o2.co.uk/assets2/PRODImages/PDF/O2InsureClaimForm.pdf

Make sure you ring O2 up and block your account so they can not use your phone and run up a really big phone bill by ringing premium rate numbers etc.. Since you have insurance with O2 you are covered for the following things:

Accidental Damage (inc water damage) - YES
Unattended Theft - NO
- from a secure motor vehicle - YES
- from a secure premies - YES
Attended Theft - YES
Loss - YES
Accessories - Up to £200
Guaranteed new replacement - YES
Worldwide Cover - YES
Replacement abroad - YES

In certain cases of approved claims for theft, O2 will cover the cost of unauthorised calls up to a total of £3000. Check the current version of the O2 Pay Monthly Services Agreement for details.

Last edited:

prince4world

Standard Member
I ususllay keep my mobile on my jacket pocket and believe some body may pick pocket it.. so what complain should i give lost or stolen?

RobM

Distinguished Member
Just explain the story and they will work out the finer details. One thing you must do though, if you haven't already, is notify O2 and ask them to block your SIM card.

If the SIM wasn't in the phone at the time, you may find the claim is rejected.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom