1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lost my life to a Pronto 890

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by WeirdFish, Dec 30, 2003.

1. WeirdFish

WeirdFish

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    I bought one just before xmas and was just gonna program the neccessities to replace my 9 controls.

Well that plan lasted about 10mins, I have now spent the best part of 4 days programming, reprogramming, refining and generally tweaking to get it to do what I want. :)

This is not to say anything bad about the unit, it's just that it has the ability to do so much.

What a good bit of kit, all I've got to do now is get into the habit of using it rather than reach for the normal remote.

2. John

John

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,659
    I'm still tinkering with it a year on . Keep forgeting to programme a "master off" button tho :laugh:

3. shodan

shodan
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,406
    Just when I think I'm happy with it, I think of something else! I did end up getting a couple of friends to sort it out for me initially but now I've got a good base to work from (thanks guys) I find I think of a couple of things to add to it.
    Best thing is, as I've saved the one's that were made for me, should I cock it all up, I'm 30 secs away from going back to the excellent way it was after the help from my friends!