1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost my Camcorder Av cable :(

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by digiguy, Nov 27, 2004.

1. digiguy

digiguy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, hope you guys can help!

I've lost the composite AV cable the connects a Canon 750 camcorder to the TV. It has a jack with three phono plugs. RED WHITE and YELLOW.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement cable before Wednesday? I have seen one in CPC, but would rather not have to pay £5 p+p on a £2 cable! I dont even know if their cable is wired in the same way as the canon.

Hope someone can help!

Thanks

2. Cool-hand

Cool-hand

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Hi

DITO DITO DITO DITO.....

Bloody hell it must be contagious! I borrowed my sisters Camcorder and lost ALL the accessories! The charger, the battery, the lead that goes from the charger to the battery slot incase the batteries dead and all the 3.5mm phono jack to 3 phonos!
    Sony want £180 to replace it all, but I gotta do it. No getting out!!

But in answer to your question, yes the 3.5mm phono jack to 3 phonos will work.
    Give Maplins a call they should be able to help.

CH

3. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Visit your local Maplins - nearest store from http://www.maplin.co.uk - there are two types wired slightly different. One is known as the 'Sony type' and is Maplin code L53BA (or there is a longer version code L54BA) - the other is known as a 'Panasonic type' and is Maplin Code L51BA again longer version code L52BA.

I would guess that Cannon would use the Sony type.