Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member

We take a look at the Bafta sensation that is Lost In Translation

Read the review Here

Dimmy

Banned
:clap:

Excellent review phil :smashin:. I'm absolutely DESPERATE to see this movie (my local Odeon are not showing it), and I HAVE to import it, your review has just nudged me into doing so :).

I love Bill Murray's work and am really looking forward to seeing this, if he wins the oscar I can die a happy man :D.

:)

Miyazaki

Novice Member
Its a great film!

A real heart-warmer!

Smurfin

Distinguished Member
Watched this tonight and found it utterly captivating. Almost dream-like in places, make sure your monitor's calibrated as it's very dark in places:)

Dave H

I think I will order this today, I like anything with Bill Murray.

the_pauley

Banned
Superb film (one for the grown-ups at last!) and an excellent performance from Murray.

Murray fans beware - it ain't "Caddyshack", "Stripes" or "Ghostbusters" - a different beast altogether.

Dave H

I was thinking more of a Groundhog day.

the_pauley

Banned
Perfect description Keith. :smashin:

expat

Another great reason to see this is Scarlett Johansson: fabulous!

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Originally posted by expat
Another great reason to see this is Scarlett Johansson: fabulous!
Have to agree on that, I had never really noticed her work before this, but she is brilliant in this movie and her last line of dialogue is full of emotion that you believe.:smashin:

Miyazaki

Novice Member
Fabulous what though mate?! :laugh: ;)

expat

Scarlett Johansson:

Fabulous to look at and IMHO a great actress. If you haven't seen her in "Ghost World", you should...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom