Lost in the world of Docks! HELP ME

XSP

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I want to connect my Iphone to my Denon Amp, i dont want a dock with speakers just simply need it to charge and play my music,

I want a decent dock but i am seriously unsure as to what to get, Denon do a dock Denon ASD11R is it worth buying this one?

any help would be great

:smashin:

I just use the Apple Universal Dock, which can be had for £17-50p in Asda at the moment (in store only price).....includes remote as well! Charges my iphone and allows me to play music through the home AV amp...

Some stores appear to be selling them for £10, but they are £17-50p in my local store....

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/apple-universal-dock-mb125g-b-10-00/808501

Also my iphone 4 with PixelHD bumper fits perfectly...

Last edited:
i have one connected to my denon av vsx lx70 it will only work with the ipod lead that plugs in the back of the denon if you plug the lead into the dock then put the ipod or iphone on the dock it comes up not supported and :mad:

not sure if one of these will do ?

Docking Station Adapter for iPhone iPod (Working With Bumpers!) - Matte Black - US $5.32 : sw-box.com

uu.jpg

What are the best docks for the original iphone that bypass the iphones decoder at the moment.. (Im looking to connect it to the Onkyo 805 amp)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom