1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost In Space Season 3 Preorder

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by guysie, Dec 30, 2004.

1. guysie

guysie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. guysie

guysie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    beware i emailed choices direct for confirmation of this price and that i would get it at this price when it is dispatched.
    First response was your oreder was lost in space season 3 very strange response.
    So i then emailed again stating was this price a mistake and would i get it at the price advertised on your website.
    And then another strange response we will dispatch it when it becomes available in march.
    Then i emailed again and finally got a sensible reply stating that i would get it at the price advertised when i placed my order unless this is reduced.
    What are choices direct like?
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL :)

3. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +305
    Choices Direct are one of the best IMHO. I've started using them as my supplier of choice for new R2 releases/pre-orders as they're often cheaper than Play and usually have faster delivery.

They also offer i-points with every order...which is nice. :)

4. bjd

bjd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +177
    Forgot about this thread. Just to say that I got 2 copies of LIS 3 for £17.34 each, as they honoured the price (£29.99 now).
    A big thanks to guysie for an excellent spot :)

Brian

5. guysie

guysie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep choices are a very good company, they honour there misprices and for £17.34 for lis season 3 you cannot go wrong.
    :thumbsup: