• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lost - Complete Fifth Season [Blu-ray] £20.97

jdevil

Distinguished Member
Not sure if it was posted before but finddvd.co.uk tells me this was £32 before and £44 everywhere else now.

Blu ray info:
Language English
Subtitles: English, Italian, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Dutch, Turkish
Number of discs: 5
DVD Release Date: 26 Oct 2009
Run Time: 702 minutes

denzyl

just hope price holds for a week(new season on tv promo price maybe) as just spent £80+ since sunday 1/2 at the hut the rest at amazon.com.
To act as a reminder just plonked it in my basket for when I go back on site

paulst10

Distinguished Member
just hope price holds for a week(new season on tv promo price maybe) as just spent £80+ since sunday 1/2 at the hut the rest at amazon.com.
To act as a reminder just plonked it in my basket for when I go back on site

I doubt it will last a day ;) Get in quick if you want it :)

Citizen J

The deal has now expired. That's a shame - was an amazing price and I actually missed it when it was available. Hopefully when they get it back in stock it reverts to the same price.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom