1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost channels on my Viera

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by GazTheHat, Jun 13, 2005.

1. GazTheHat

GazTheHat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Hi All,

Everything was going great with the Viera for the last 6 months. Had the occassional blocky picture on ITV, but could live with it. Put it down to road-noise interference, or living in the sticks etc. It started to get progressively worse though and over the weekend, got real bad. I re-tuned the tv and lost ITV, C4, Five and ITV2. (ITV has never been on analogue either.)

I don't know whether this is an aerial thing, freeview thing or whether it's the tv?

We had the aerial replaced about 10 months ago, before we had digital though, so it's a standard £25 effort.

I've checked the Freeview site and it says it does not cover my area (South Lanks). But when i initially and subsequently tuned the tv, the picture strength was 9/10 on all channels. :thumbsup:

Anyone ideas why this suddenly happened?? (yes, the aerial is still on the roof :D )

Quite typically there's something on tonight i'm gagging to watch on one of the channels that is missing :mad: