Lost achievement points help

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by amber heaven, Jun 11, 2008.

1. amber heaven

amber heaven
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Any ideas on how to reclaim about 1000 achievement points that MS Live has stolen from me.

My Live account was suspended as i haven't renewed my anual 40 quid as i'm a bit skint. The fact a took my billing details off my console doesn't seem to bother them from trying to take another 40 quid out. I've not been on live for a few months on this gamertag.

Anyway, i'm still all connected to live via another silver account. But use my other account for gaming. Live tried to connect to the suspended account and stated its suspended due to a payment problem.

My gamer score was 31500 or something but it then tried to connect and updated the gamer score to the last time i was on live, which was 30700. My new gamer score now seems to be my old score even tho in my games played list it adds upto 31500!!

Any ideas on how i get this back....cheers

2. amber heaven

amber heaven
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok it maybe only 500 or so points.

Just noticed that my gamer score is upto date just to the left. So why does my console gamer score say 30700?