1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost - A personal request for help!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, Oct 31, 2005.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Hi Folks,

I have a favour to ask, if I may, please: I’ve gone and ballsed-up my recording of Episode 11 of Channel 4’s drama series “Lost”.

The episode in question, (entitled “Hearts And Minds”), was aired on Wednesday 26th October at 10pm, and repeated again (albeit in an edited form) on Sunday 30th, at 6:30pm. It dealt with the problems between Shannon and Boone, and Kate’s discovery of Sun’s food garden.

Basically, to cut a long story short, my recording of the Wednesday night showing had picture problems, due to bad weather, which corrupted the picture in the final 15 minutes. And the repeat showing on Sunday night, was cut to remove scenes of gore, violence, and incest! As such, I’m a tad :censored: off.

If anyone would be willing to loan me a good quality VHS or DVD copy of the Wednesday night airing from Channel 4, then I’d be really, really appreciative. I’m happy to cover postal/media costs, if need be.

Thanks, in advance,

Pooch

P.S. To all those of you who gave-up watching this show after the first three or four episodes, you should kick yourselves now, as the show’s really improved! :D

2. Matt Horne

Matt Horne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +119
    Send me your details I'll get a disc in the post for you tomorrow!

Cheers

Matt

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Hi Matt,

Thanks for your offer. Have PM'd you! :)

Pooch