1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost a mux on blackgold dvb-t card

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Dunkwho, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Dunkwho

Dunkwho

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Its probably just affecting me ... anyone else suffering with a BG DVB-T card at the moment? I've also got a nova-t in my system for dual dvb-t recording, disabling one or the other in hardware manager has proven its only the BG card thats having a problem, the nova-t is fine. I've switched aerial feeds without improvement ... 1/2/3/4 are fine - bit odd :confused:

Sandy heath transmitter by the way ... MCE2k5. Also - all of my scheduled recordings have decided to become un-scheduled! All the series recordings I've specified are listed ok in the recorded\scheduled\series page, but nothing's actually listed in the scheduled recordings list :(. Hmmmmmmmmm

Duncan

2. hebawom

hebawom
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What does it mean to have lost a mux? I'm not sure what your problem is.

I've got a SweetspotMCE which is the black gold card and is running without problems.
    However, I also lost alot of my scheluded recordings the other day, I figured out this was because Channel 4 had lost its listings for some reason! Once I added the listings back, I had to manually choose those programs again

3. Dunkwho

Dunkwho

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    a mux is one RF channel's worth of programs in DVB world - it uses the same space as each individual analogue TV channel but contains a whole group "multiplexed" together. Loose 1 mux and you loose 5-10 channels in DVBland, theres only 6 muxes carrying all that DVB data (including the DVB radio stations).