• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Loss of signal

Toony11

Standard Member
Has anybody been getting a 'No satalitte signal detected' from there sky+ hd lately, I seem to be getting it quite often? It just keeps losing picture and then reappearing very frequently.:(

logiciel

There are people getting it all the time - they need to get their receivers fixed!
Check that the connections haven't worked loose and are clean, then call Sky.

zapata

Established Member
It may interest you to know that I have just had an HD install and they had to completely resight my dish as the trees had grown enough recently to not get a signal.

Toony11

Standard Member
After reading some of the replies it dawned on me that there is a tree about 15 yards away at the end of my garden. This is one of those fast growing things and I reckon it's blocking the signal as it sways. So as this doesn't belong to anybody as it is just waste land I'm gonna lop it.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom