Losing BBC reception

Mitchk9

Novice Member
Hi I have a problem with my TV it keeps dropping bbc1 and 2 reception I do a full retune scan but dosnt find bbc, if I leave it for several hours I can get it back.

Now I have two other TV sets in the house both working from the same ariel.

The TV is an old digihome.

Anyone can advise please

Thanks

Alan.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
You have poor reception at that particular aerial outlet, take one of your other TV's to that outlet and you'll probably have the same results.
Do not retune when you lose reception.
If you have anything connected to the Digihome by HDMI as a test unplug the HDMI cable at both ends and see if the missing channels return, if they do try a different HDMI cable and keep it as far apart as possible from the aerial cable.
If there's nothing connected by HDMI check your aerial flylead, connections etc.

Mitchk9

Novice Member
You have poor reception at that particular aerial outlet, take one of your other TV's to that outlet and you'll probably have the same results.
If you have anything connected to the Digihome by HDMI as a test unplug the HDMI cable at both ends and see if the missing channels return, if they do try a different HDMI cable and keep it as far apart as possible from the aerial cable.
If there's nothing connected by HDMI check your aerial flylead, connections etc.
Thank you I'll give that a try.

A1944

Just to emphasise!

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom