• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lord Taylor of Dubious Ethics ...

Ambient Fish

Established Member
I think he looks like a thieving ******* who should. along with the rest of the Labour party hang his head in shame. Get him out of our daily business:mad:

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
he is just one greedy MP from BOTH sides who needs removing.Nothing to do with him being Labour.Long may that great party continue:thumbsup::clap:

Jenn

Distinguished Member
he is just one greedy MP from BOTH sides who needs removing.Nothing to do with him being Labour.Long may that great party continue:thumbsup::clap:

Funny how when it's Labour's reputation tainted then it's people from both parties that do it not just Labour but had it been Tory people then it would have been "Look, it's typical of tories".
Oh the bias!

Jenn

Distinguished Member
Looking at post 2, the bias goes bothways.....

LGS was right, blame the person, not the party.

Indeed but for some people it seems Labour can do no wrong and that somehow tories are to blame for everything which is getting quite tiring.

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
Indeed but for some people it seems Labour can do no wrong and that somehow tories are to blame for everything which is getting quite tiring.
i have never made any secret of my bias towards a party whose basic principles i believe in, altough i have often been critical of them .Nevertheless, in this site whch is predominently anti Labour my instinct is to defend what i see as a great party which, in tandem with the labour movement in general, has done so much to improve the lives of ordinary working people.

contrary to what some may think i se our current problems as having been caused by bankers, the Government having to take responsibility for allowing such people to indulge themselves for so long

Last edited:

Ambient Fish

Established Member
i have never made any secret of my bias towards a party whose basic principles i believe in, altough i have often been critical of them .Nevertheless, in this site whch is predominently anti Labour my instinct is to defend what i see as a great party which, in tandem with the labour movement in general, has done so much to improve the lives of ordinary working people.

contrary to what some may think i se our current problems as having been caused by bankers, the Government having to take responsibility for allowing such people to indulge themselves for so long

What are you talking about?, the OP questioned the ethics of an unelected member of the House of Lords trying to illegally make money from amending the law of the land to the benefit of an entity offering cash, (alleged to be tens of thousands) nothing to do with the credit crunch. For your information I am a labour supporter and have been all my adult life and I still think they should hang their heads in shame and keep doing so until these parasites have been removed from the House and punished appropriately:mad::mad:.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom