The Rings of Power (Amazon Prime) Season 1

When I first heard about this I wanted to kill it with fire, I LOVE the movies & the books but I am getting more & more excited about this, the talent behind the camera that’s been assembled are peerless in their fields and the fact they’re exploring the second age and not trying to remake ‘the lord of the rings’ means there are so many exciting possibilities of where this could go.

Will Poulter, nice casting,
wished he had stayed on as Pennywise along with Cary Fukunaga, im going off track :laugh:

Maxim Baldry from HBO's Years and Years added

maximbaldry570b.png

Has Lord of the Rings TV series found its villain in Game of Thrones grad Joseph Mawle?

rumoured to be playing the villain named Oren

EHcMh2bWwAAZHH7

EHcPOs1UUAErThx

Last edited:

ugh... even in the second age Galadriel is still over 3000-4000 years old!!! - so i hope they dont try to make her out to be some young fair maiden - SHE IS NOT YOUNG SHE IS ETERNAL!!!!

The cast officially includes Robert Aramayo, Owain Arthur, Nazanin Boniadi, Tom Budge, Morfydd Clark, Ismael Cruz Córdova, Ema Horvath, Markella Kavenagh, Joseph Mawle, Tyroe Muhafidin, Sophia Nomvete, Megan Richards, Dylan Smith, Charlie Vickers and Daniel Weyman

he was cast last year, so made the lead!

Maxim Baldry from HBO's Years and Years added

maximbaldry570b.png

Cynthia Addai-Robinson, Maxim Baldry, Ian Blackburn, Kip Chapman, Anthony Crum, Maxine Cunliffe, Trystan Gravelle, Sir Lenny Henry, Thusitha Jayasundera, Fabian McCallum, Simon Merrells, Geoff Morrell, Peter Mullan, Lloyd Owen, Augustus Prew, Peter Tait, Alex Tarrant, Leon Wadham, Benjamin Walker and Sara Zwangobani will join the previously announced Robert Aramayo, Owain Arthur, Nazanin Boniadi, Tom Budge, Morfydd Clark, Ismael Cruz Córdova, Ema Horvath, Markella Kavenagh, Joseph Mawle, Tyroe Muhafidin, Sophia Nomvete, Megan Richards, Dylan Smith, Charlie Vickers and Daniel Weyman.

While it's still unclear who many of the actors will portray, we do know that Mawle will play the show's main villain, Clark will play a young Galadriel and Aramayo will play the series' lead, having replaced Will Poulter.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom