Lord Of The Rings:the Return Of The King

ebury

Established Member
Reaction score
Website @ movietyme now has this shipping:smoke: (i do not work for them!)

Oh yes it does,you just have to log in to view the latest titles now shipping:lesson:

anyone have any idea when the special extended ed is released

Originally posted by jelly
anyone have any idea when the special extended ed is released
AFAIK no date has been given, but nothing New Line have said indicates a change from the original plan to follow the previous releases, ie. late November. In their announcement of the May release they used the phrase "in time for the holiday season", meaning the Christmas period as before.

Also, again AFAIK, there has been no announcement of the 'toy' in the 'collectors' version of the EE.

I'm still waiting on DVDsoon to confirm shipping :rolleyes:
They used to be so good, earlier than almost everyone else :(

mines still in transit, but the web site said dispacthed a few days ago now...

Mines just dropped through the letterbox from MovieTyme. Busy for the next 3 hours :thumbsup:

in responce to myself, my gf just emailed me to say its turned up at mine! whoo hoo!

Mine arrived Saturday morning. From disc emporium.

lucky git, what version..? i have the r3 waiting at home for me...

FIZZBIN2003 said:
According to my Account Page, my copy is now "in transit" from DVD Soon :thumbsup:

Soon have a strange system, just checked my account also, looked at my "shipped" films and its not there! look in pending however and it says "in transit" all very confusing :rolleyes:

According to the Play site, my ROTK DVD has been posted today :)

Reepicheep said:
According to the Play site, my ROTK DVD has been posted today :)

I rate Play.com. Mine shipped from Play yesterday! :)

Zone said:
Soon have a strange system, just checked my account also, looked at my "shipped" films and its not there! look in pending however and it says "in transit" all very confusing :rolleyes:

Oh dear whats going on, just checked my account again and its back showing as "Preorder" :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom