Lord of the rings R1 4 disk SE @play.com

dts borg

Established Member
Reaction score
Found the R1 SE on play at last for £26.00.Shame I ordered mine from www.dvdsoon.com for £17.00;)
you can also find the collectors edition here for £31.00

Come on play, Play the game your talkin the pee....:p

Their prices are almost as much of a joke as their appalling service, which reaches its peak when you find yourself the victim of their automatic email "answering" service, and laughable delivery times.

"Their prices are almost as much of a joke as their appalling service, which reaches its peak when you find yourself the victim of their automatic email "answering" service, and laughable delivery times."

Are you talking about Play or dvdsoon?

Hmm, I have to agree.

I find DVDsoon are cheap, but their despatch times for items that are 'On Hand' are a complete joke. Their Customer Service also leaves a lot to be desired.

Play, also have the delay for despatching items, but on the whole ive never had that many problems with them. Especially for new releases, getting them a couple of days before the official release date.

The Customer Service is also pretty bad, but I eventually get a reply from Play.

I have been waiting 3 days for Changing lanes that has been on hand, with no answer to my E mails:mad:
Anyone know a site that has a good price with some customer care?

No complaints about DVDSoon from me - I've always received discs prior to their official US/CAN release date (if that matters), and I rate their customer service highly too.

Ryonhill - was talking about Play

dtsborg - Agreed. They never bother to respond to emails.

Neil.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom