Loose Foot on AV32R

Matt Horne

Hi..

I have noticed one of the feet on my Av32R is loose.. and spins freely.. from having a close look I presume the nut is on the inside of the case (I have the orange/black feet)

I also noticed that one of the feet seems to be coming apart (looks like some rubber type putty/glue between the foot base and the part attached to the bolt).. so two questions..

Can I buy replacment feet still ? And is it easy to tighten up the feet or is the circuit board in the way of doing this easily ? (The unit is long out of warranty.. and I have never opened it..)

Oh and slightly off topic.. do IAG still charge that £200 surplus for old machines if you want to have upgrades done?.. I keep thinking about eh 192 DAC upgrade :)

Cheers

Matt

AMCross

£199.99 for units older than 18months is valid i believe :thumbsdow

thomasholmlund

Standard Member
What I've heard from a reseller here in sweden, they always charge £200 as soon as they doing any hardware upgrade... is that really right?

benzol

Novice Member
thomasholmlund said:
What I've heard from a reseller here in sweden, they always charge £200 as soon as they doing any hardware upgrade... is that really right?
I can not confirm this. I did 7.1 update and have only been charged the actual update costs - no extra surcharge. Is far I have learnt through the forum here the "extra" surcharge entirely depends on the age of the AV32R.

Cheers

benzol

Matt Horne

Ok I'll scrap that idea.. think I'll just keep it as a spare.. or use it with my Blue-skys and
Pc as a pre-amp.

Cheers

Matt

Top Bottom