1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

loose buttons on the psp

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by Ewan154, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Ewan154

Ewan154

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +81
    Hi!
    Just wondering if the buttons on anyone else's psp are starting to get loose?

2. cityonfire

cityonfire

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i used to have a jap PSP that did the same thing after a while. i think its down to fairly cheap build quality. Lets face it the PS2 was built from very cheap parts

3. Ewan154

Ewan154

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +81
    what did you do with it m8?

4. cityonfire

cityonfire

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i sold ithe shop. to be honest the novelty of owning one wore off. plus i could not send it back under warranty with it being a jap machine. The best thing you can do is ring the sony customer care line on 08705 99 88 77 and state what your problem is. They may reconise it as a fault and do something about it. Normally i would say take it to the place of purchase but as there is no stock available for a replacement sony are advising all stores to tell any customers any faults they seem to have to ring them. They should be able to solve all problems in about 48 hours. This is really the best advice i can give you as this is what sony have told me as i am a manager of a computer games store.