Looper (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Purchase links: Zavvi (Steelbook) - Zavvi (RC Slip/Steelbook)

Release date: 12/07/2021

Looper.jpg

Red Carpet Exclusive Slip (Limited to 1,000):
Looper (RC slip).jpg

Attachments

• Looper (open).jpg
    Looper (open).jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Looper (back).jpg
    Looper (back).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Looper (RC slip_back).jpg
    Looper (RC slip_back).jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

jason1wood

Ordered the RC exclusive as I like it.
Just hope the transfer is up there also

Ordered the RC exclusive as I like it.
Just hope the transfer is up there also
I thought about it but the images of the slipcase from the side made it look twice as thick as the steelbook itself. Didn't think £3 extra was worth it to make it less easy to store when my storage space is already limited.

Fillius

I thought about it but the images of the slipcase from the side made it look twice as thick as the steelbook itself. Didn't think £3 extra was worth it to make it less easy to store when my storage space is already limited.
I thought the same, but I ended up ordering the slip version anyway because I'm an idiot :D.

I did the same for Snatch and one other (I forget which) but I can always remove the slip and end up with the plain steelbook if I want, although I'm sure they were only £2 extra, not £3... If I had realised it was £3 for this I might have thought thrice.

jason1wood

That's my next job, to source good disc storage shelves. 😉

nickkuk

I don't know how they can get away with charging £3 for a piece of printed cardboard that is similar to the packaging you get on your groceries.

MrSquifler

Does anybody know if this has the B&W version?

I asked Zavvi over a month ago and never heard back. May order from France as that apparently has it.

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Does anybody know if this has the B&W version?

I asked Zavvi over a month ago and never heard back. May order from France as that apparently has it.
Think you're in the wrong thread bud, not aware of a b&w cut of looper lol If you're talking about ZS justice league, then no that doesn't, neither does the french release.

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Misread Looper for Logan.

Couldn't pay me to watch ZSJL again.
Haha, but also no. The new logan 4K steel will be 2 disc and will only have the theatrical cut. Same goes for DP2.

Attachments

• 818OLPqH1ZS._SL1500_.jpg
    818OLPqH1ZS._SL1500_.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 81blMYhheXS._SL1500_.jpg
    81blMYhheXS._SL1500_.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 10

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon