1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loony Toons on DVD

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Lex, Dec 1, 2002.

1. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Taken from R2-Project:

"It looks like the long awaited "Loony Toons" cartoons are set for release early next year. We understand the plan is to start releasing the disks in February, one a month until around May. Each disk will be themed to a specific character, so there will be a Bugs Bunny disk, a Daffy Duck disk, some will combine characters such as Wile E Coyote & Road Runner where the pair go together. I've no idea which episodes will one the disks or other details, I just hope Warner get the contents right as collectors will be interested in these disks and not the children's market."

--

That's all folks!

2. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah read this as well Lex and the same as you and probably countless others around the world hope that Warners get it right with these classics :rolleyes: for such a big company they sure as hell know how to balls up just about everything they touch - i.e./snapper cases/bare bones dvd releases/warners bros shops (all but closed,what a franchise down the pan,the merchandise that could have been created along the lines of the `Walt disney classics collection` brings a tear to my eye :( ) record industry/t.v. (except Friends)/etc,etc.........
    Will definetly be buying these if they are half decent,just nice to think that they will create something special for all the fans,collectors around the world.

3. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I bought the Gremlins Special Edition DVD last week - it is the first Warner Bros DVD I have bought in a while and I couldn't believe how badly it was presented - static poor quality menus, snapper case, and general poor design. WB really are lousy - I just can't believe that they are not even attempting to improve the quality of their products - surely they realise that they have the worst DVD range of all the studios. :rolleyes: :(

4. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

This is great news. Let's hope that Warner's also don't censor some of the older releases, from the 1930's and 1940's though, just like Disney did with "Fantasia". And I really, really hope that they make the compilations at least 2 hours in length, and not less than an hour, like they did with the VHS releases.

Pooch