Looks like I've been hit with the iOS10 "Network" problem.

Desmo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Phone was working fine yesterday but woke up this morning with no signal....just "Searching" or "No Service". Had a look around this afternoon and seems I'm not alone. It looks like putting the phone in to Airplane mode can cause an issue where it can't reconnect again. No restarts have sorted the problem so I'm going to restore back to iOS9 in a moment and then upgrade to iOS10 again to see if that helps.

Anybody else has this issue?

Not had that exactly. I haven't tried it in airplane mode yet.

What I have noticed is that it randomly loses 3G/4G then comes back again within a few seconds. It's happened quite a few times.

Hopefully a fix will be along in the near future...

Phone was working fine yesterday but woke up this morning with no signal....just "Searching" or "No Service". Had a look around this afternoon and seems I'm not alone. It looks like putting the phone in to Airplane mode can cause an issue where it can't reconnect again. No restarts have sorted the problem so I'm going to restore back to iOS9 in a moment and then upgrade to iOS10 again to see if that helps.

Anybody else has this issue?

Are you on Three?

Nope...Tesco / O2.

I was getting ready for a full re-install of iOS 10 this morning when I rebooted the phone again after messing up getting it in to recovery mode and the signal reappeared. I had reset the phone numerous times before without success.

Still getting issues with this :(
Looks like I'll need to find time to get to an apple centre.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom