looking to upgrade my oled tv

DTKF

Novice Member
Reaction score
hi guys .. im currently using the sony a9g 77 inch oled and planning to upgrade to a better one. current options will b lg c1 77/83 c2 77/83 g1/77 g2/77 and sony a90J 83. one of the main reason im looking to change my a9g is because im finding it too dark on sports and certain movies. at time i'll have to switch to vivid mode just to make the picture look like the colour i prefer. as there are many options ... need some help to make a decision on what to get. basically looking for something that quality matches the price. any help will b appreciated :)

If it's too dark then adjust brightness, hdmi black level, gamma. Also oled and contrast, although these aren't "dark settings" having these too low for will alter light output making it to dim

Are you viewing in a room in daytime with windows and lots of light coming in or in the evening in a room with low light or no lights on.

If it's not bright enough in the evenings I would be surprised. Rather than swap the set why not get it pro calibrated will cost £200 approx.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom