Looking to test a 3dvision 120hz 720p pj out in Nuneaton

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by mocca, Dec 23, 2011.

1. mocca

mocca
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +104
    Hi,
    I am in the proccess of selling my 3dtv setup to fund another 3d adventure.
    First things first the 3d pj would need to work great with Nvidia 3dvision and then 3d films and then tv.

Has anybody got a 120hz 720p pj 3dvision setup in Nuneaton?
    If so and your willing to let me come see it in it's glory please pm me and we can meet up, i'll bring a 4 pack for your time and i'd be super greatfull.
    Possibly interested in hdmi 1.4 3d pj's and 3d-xl but i think 120hz 720p page flipping gives best image results.

2. ZedEx48K

ZedEx48K

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    Hi, I'm not in Nuneaton, but I can say the Acer H5360BD ticks all the boxes you require as I have one and the same requirements as you :)

I have a PC hooked up to it, games look lovely and both Bluray 3D and SBS files work great, with Nvidia the proj (1.4) works straight out of the box once the NV software config is run, though due to Nvidias stinginess you will need to buy the extra 3D vision software too for films :/

3. mocca

mocca
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +104
    Thanks dude, i'm so torn.

Do'nt suppose anybody has a h5360bd and a 120hz 720p pj?
    Wonder what the real world difference is between frame packing 720p and 120hz page flipping 720p?

4. ZedEx48K

ZedEx48K

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    I had a HD65 and 3D-XL before it that was page flipped, no diff really other than they were a pain to set up, the H5360BD does page flipping too, some 360 games are in that format that I have, the only real difference I see is One just works, the other takes a few button presses to enable :p

Saying that, for SBS films I use the Nvidia software player (free) it does the work for you, even plays 3D in a window if you want.