Looking to sell my old PC

boasrawwwrr

Novice Member
Reaction score
A long shot here, but thought I’d ask prior to posting to see what people think!

I want to sell my old Gaming PC and have the following specs:

Intel i5-6600k overclocked to 4.1GHz
Nvidia MSI GeForce 970 GTX 4GB
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 @ 3000MHz
128GB SSD
1TB HDD
And then all the other stuff..

What you think? Any ideas would be real helpful!!

Check Ebay for current prices of each component and then bring it down 10% or so if selling as a complete system. You'll make slightly more parting it out but there's more hassle involved.

I had a very similar pc a few years back Only diff is it was an i7 and i sold that For £800 with the i5 and the current parts being older id say put this up for around £500

sold mine on schpock or however u spell it

Sounds like a good idea! I was gonna ship it with 2x 22” prolite iiyama screens too.. but I just couldn’t decide on a cost!

Sounds like a good idea! I was gonna ship it with 2x 22” prolite iiyama screens too.. but I just couldn’t decide on a cost!
Normal rule of thumb is take the buy new price and take off 20% for every year old they are if you have any damage take off another 20% thing is if u go high for example say post it for £900 with the screens and say your open to sensible offers ppl will go around £700 which is more then u wud get if u posted normally for £500 for the above machine

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom