Looking to jailbreak my phone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmegavin

Standard Member
Hi there I am looking to jailbreak my Iphone 3G 8gb but to be honest dont know to much about it, so I am really looking for some advice on the best place to get it done and also if I have to pay for this or is it free, I was thinking about google and just looking around but then decided that most people on here will probably have a better knowledge and save me trugding around for hours..

So all advice will be greatfully appreciated.

Chrism66

Banned
Hi there I am looking to jailbreak my Iphone 3G 8gb but to be honest dont know to much about it, so I am really looking for some advice on the best place to get it done and also if I have to pay for this or is it free, I was thinking about google and just looking around but then decided that most people on here will probably have a better knowledge and save me trugding around for hours..

Hi,

To Jailbreak your iPhone you will need 'QuickPWN' which can be found here Downloads Its quite easy to do. So, no you dont need to pay for it. Theres plenty of guides on various websites and youtube. If you need any more help/info give me a nudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom