1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to get the Pioneer PDP-434HDE from LE Concepts - Comments appreciated...

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by litfoo, Jul 26, 2004.

1. litfoo

litfoo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey,

Newbie here. I am just about to get myself a Plasma and was thinking of going for the Pioneeer PDP-434HDE.

I have seen it at 'Leading Edge Concepts' www.leconcepts.com

Would appreciate it if people could post their views/comments if they have bought something from this company.. i.e. are
    they reputable? do they have genuine UK products etc??

Thanks in advance

litfoo :)

2. The Huss

The Huss

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Litfoo

You should do a search and you will find many comments on leconcepts, many favourable including my own. I did not purchase my screen from them but pretty much all else of my set-up. They have always delivered on time and in perfect working order. So from that perspective they get my vote.

I bought my Pio screen from a less than reputable supplier (didn't know it before coming across this forum) and nearly lived to regret it. When Pioneer found out who the supplier was they must have taken pity on me and fixed my problem with one of their own agents.

The moral of that story is...if you are thinking of buying an expensive TV then look also to some of the well respected vendors and supplier on this actual forum. :clap: :clap: Read up for a couple of weeks and you will see their names (and helpful advise) cropping up time and time again..

Most I am sure are willing to deal - but even if you end up paying a few quid more -you will get all the help and comfort that you need and crucially the support should anything go wrong.

I know where I'll be purchasing when my 30,000 hours eventually run out, (another 112 years with the cr*p that's on TV currently). :mad: :mad:

Good luck

3. BAN5HEE

BAN5HEE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +374
    Litfoo

That is the cheapest that I have seen the 434. I am also considering getting the 434 or the 504. Most of my earlier kit came from unbeatable.co.uk. I had no problem with them at all.

4. Rob

Rob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    I've also found LEConcepts to be exellent. I didn't buy my screen from them, but I found thier service & communication to be first class :thumbsup:

Rob.

5. litfoo

litfoo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Appreciate the comments guys

litfoo

6. KevinWood

KevinWood
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought my 434 from them last December..ordered it Thursday midday, received it late afternoon Friday!!

Only downside was I ordered a Wall Bracket from them for the 434, but they sent the wrong one...ended up drilling holes through the bracket as I needed the Plasma wall mounted quickly (It's still hanging in there so not too worried).

Cheers

Kevin.

7. ReHaBWales

ReHaBWales
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thats an excellent price!

I wonder if JL will match it....

If not I wonder if I could buy it from JL anyway and get Barcleycard to do the price match on their price promise thingy.

8. leamspaceman

leamspaceman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,640
    Did JL do a pricematch?