• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Looking to buy a Harmony

Blacktigger72

Standard Member
Hi all have been reading through and thinking of buying a remote but not sure which one.

I have a TV, blu ray, Home Cinema System and Sky+HD and i think i know roughly how its works. When programmed remote to:-

Watch blu ray = will remote turn on tv on correct input , turn Blu ray and turn on HCS and put HCS on correct input too..(Blu ray connected into HSC)

Watch Sky HD = Turn on tv on correct input, Turn on Sky HD and turn on HCS on correct output for surround sound

If it can then i'm happy to get one but which one cause at the moment i have 4 remote and my budget is 60 -70 pounds and looking for something easy for me and wife to use.

Hope this make sense and thanks for your help

logiciel

Yes, they all do that, and the 500 range are well within your budget.

Blacktigger72

Standard Member
Thank you very much for your reply and help in advance cause i know i might be needing it later...Now its just a case of which one to get now..:rolleyes:

logiciel

That's OK and between the 515 525 and 555 I'd go down the middle.:)
Bring us any questions that arise.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom