Looking to Buy a 46"/47" 3D TV.. help please?

donshaggy

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

basically im looking at upgrading my current set to a 47". Im currently obsessed with 3D tvs after watching a footy game on my mates 37". I went to currys yesterday as i was told there is a bit of a sale going on, but the place was that crowded and it seems to be a lot of options going. i spoke to one of the sales guys about an advice on what to go for and frankly cant say i got much of what he said, so decided to leave it, till i have spoken to someone in a a bit of a know how(you guys :thumbsup: )

my budget is £700, £750 if i stretch and was wondering if anyone could recommend a descent set in that prize range. One with the new smart internet technology will be lovely but not overly concerned too much about that as long as its 3D.

Thanks

Last edited:
Panasonic 46ST30 should be on the list

Just avoid Currys, you can find better prices and probably with an extended warranty

You'll need extra money for the 3D specs

Panasonic ST30 (TX-P46ST30B) 46 Inch 3D Plasma TV Review | AVForums.com - UK Online

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004TFDT...de=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B004TFDTXW Once year waaranty but very good price (£749 from John Lewis with extended warranty)

Or better still if you can fit the 50ST30 - £700 from Richer Sounds with 2 pairs of glasses

Panasonic VIERA TXP50ST30 | 50 inch 3D Plasma TV 1080p HD Ready Freeview HD | Richer Sounds

You'll need a big car or van to collect - must be transported upright ;)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
thanks mate, it looks like the 50" at richersounds is on offer at the moment for 599 or 659 with 5years guarantee, i will be giving them a call tomorrow about delivery and stuff as i dont have a big car or van. or i will go in on my day off on friday..well within my budget this with the ex warranty, so suppose rest could go on delivery :)

Last edited:
I think with JL online you get to choose the delivery slot when you order

thanks mate, i have not being able to look as there's being a bit of a bad news in the family in the last few days, but will definately come back here and have a look at once my head is a little bit in order. thanks so much anyway

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom