Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by inovermyhead, Mar 22, 2006.
as the title says multi region hack needed for dpl930dvd home cinema surround system please!?!
This site has lots of hacks for Thomson machines but yours isnt mentioned, however if they use the same firmware then its possible one of them could work, its worth a try, good luck. http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/info/multiregion/hackable.asp?Page=77
Try this one
1. Turn on the DVD player and Open the Tray ( Leave Open)
2. On the Remote Control press DVD/CD, Then 123456
3. "Region #" is shown on the Player Screen
4. Turn Volume Knob on player to Select the Region
5. Wait several seconds until "Open" is shown on screen
Let the forum know if it works ...or not
thanks guys will let you know if it works!
Hackeroonie thank you very much, your hack worked!
Separate names with a comma.