Looking into the big wide world.

markie g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So here's my entry this month. It's a danboard which i've had a few months, but never really got him out the box. He is about 6cm high (give or take a few cm). Had a few miserable days here, so thought i'd make the most of it and do a dark gloomy feel.

Untitled by mark godley, on Flickr

Sorry Mark - not working for me...

Haha I like it, but of fun. Clever processing too, how'd you do it?

Haha I like it, but of fun. Clever processing too, how'd you do it?
Conservatory window, with a hand mister on the window. Had to manual focus as my auto focus didn't like the low light, combined with the side angle of the window and the strong reflections.

PP - just lowered the highlights to dull down the reflection slightly, noise reduction, touch of clarity, raised shadows, touch of vignette - think that was it.

Conservatory window, with a hand mister on the window. Had to manual focus as my auto focus didn't like the low light, combined with the side angle of the window and the strong reflections.

PP - just lowered the highlights to dull down the reflection slightly, noise reduction, touch of clarity, raised shadows, touch of vignette - think that was it.
Cool. I thought you'd done a composite overlay tbh, didn't realise the effect was SOOC so to speak :smashin:

I like it, Looks like he wants to go out and play

Always been a fan of the Danboard creativity on flicker

Well, danboard is a new one on me! Like it though, nowt wrong with a bit of fun photography.

Where've you been hiding? ;) :p

I must have had my attention drawn by the buses instead!

I've only been on Flickr for just over 18 months so I guess it's popularity had maybe waned a little by then.

...easy enough to mistake it for a Lego Figure... :devil:

...I was trying to let him down lightly ;)

Mark I like it, clever idea with the window too :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom