Quantcast

Looking forward to Godfather II/2 release ?

Milamb

Novice Member
Am I the only one looking forward to the release of Godfather II? Is there something I don't know about this game as there seems to be no hype surrounding this game at all. Was going to pre-order but the lack of enthusiasm for the game is making think it might be better to wait.

akane_1984

not long now until Godfather II is out. I only ever got chance to play Godfather 1 at friends house. Will probably pick it up at sometime cheap on forum or net but like Milamb says there doesn't seem to be much hype around this. Also gameplay.com suggests that Mafia II is out next month too so which one to get?

never played first Mafia either but friends say its a better game than godfather.

Milamb

Novice Member
never played first Mafia either but friends say its a better game than godfather.
I personally prefered The Godfather. The cars in Mafia were really slow and annoying. Certainly worth a try though as the games are quite different. Scarface was another gangster game but I wasn't that impressed. Godfather II, I think, has huge potential. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom