Looking for wall and skirting board trunking for hiding cables

TheBoingoBandit

Established Member
Reaction score
Please can you post up links of good wall and skirting board trunking - preferably in white - for hiding AV and speaker cables !

Many thanks in advance! :smashin:

TheBoingoBandit said:
Please can you post up links of good wall and skirting board trunking - preferably in white - for hiding AV and speaker cables !

Many thanks in advance! :smashin:

try this from MK Electric

link

was just looking for trunking myself and avforums to the rescue yet again :D

The D-Line stuff from TLC is a great get-out-of-jail-free tool.

V.

it's hard to gauge how large a set of trunking i need, the 50x25 looks about the biggest that wouldn't be a eyesore, but could it fit 3x 79 strand audio cables, plus 5 sets of rca cables, plus a virgin coax cable in it?

What did you go for in the end?

I have installed a few TV columns dead easy and the lights IIRC just plug into a normal socket the stick to side of the column (the column is part, back mounting plate and then aluminium top panel that clips into it)

I have installed a few TV columns dead easy and the lights IIRC just plug into a normal socket the stick to side of the column (the column is part, back mounting plate and then aluminium top panel that clips into it)

Where can you buy this from HD - the UK distributor listed does not have a web site? Can you recommend any retailers that have it?

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom