Looking for wall and skirting board trunking for hiding cables

TheBoingoBandit

Novice Member
Please can you post up links of good wall and skirting board trunking - preferably in white - for hiding AV and speaker cables !

Many thanks in advance! :smashin:

ro63rto

Standard Member
TheBoingoBandit said:
Please can you post up links of good wall and skirting board trunking - preferably in white - for hiding AV and speaker cables !

Many thanks in advance! :smashin:

try this from MK Electric

link

vex

Novice Member
The D-Line stuff from TLC is a great get-out-of-jail-free tool.

V.

Marc

Distinguished Member
it's hard to gauge how large a set of trunking i need, the 50x25 looks about the biggest that wouldn't be a eyesore, but could it fit 3x 79 strand audio cables, plus 5 sets of rca cables, plus a virgin coax cable in it?

hornydragon

I have installed a few TV columns dead easy and the lights IIRC just plug into a normal socket the stick to side of the column (the column is part, back mounting plate and then aluminium top panel that clips into it)

SoundofFreedom

Novice Member
I have installed a few TV columns dead easy and the lights IIRC just plug into a normal socket the stick to side of the column (the column is part, back mounting plate and then aluminium top panel that clips into it)
Where can you buy this from HD - the UK distributor listed does not have a web site? Can you recommend any retailers that have it?

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom