Quantcast

Looking for TV Shows to binge watch

davidclay123

Novice Member
Hi everyone,
I have recently had an accident so my left leg was broken and i can't move any where. The time spent in my room gets me bored so fast and all I've got is just a laptop.
So can any one suggest me some of the best TV shows in your opinion so that i could spend time watching them.
Many thanks!

Indiana Jones

Some of my favourites...

The Expanse
Black Sails
Band of Brothers
Fringe
Westworld
Babylon 5
Stargate

Garrett

Hi everyone,
I have recently had an accident so my left leg was broken and i can't move any where. The time spent in my room gets me bored so fast and all I've got is just a laptop.
So can any one suggest me some of the best TV shows in your opinion so that i could spend time watching them.
Many thanks!
Do have Sky, Prime or Netflix?

Garrett

brian s

Distinguished Member
How about the various versions of Star Trek. They should keep you busy till your leg mends.

:)
Bri

Last edited:

fluxo

Distinguished Member
The Shadow Line is exceptional.

krish

Distinguished Member
Pretty sure the OP is a spammer - new reg, avatar personal pic randomly lifted off the internet, in this case an Australian epidemiologist, not a 20 yr old American from Ohio (likely fabrication anyway).

Don't feed him, there's a fudgeton of these threads.

brian s

Distinguished Member
Pretty sure the OP is a spammer - new reg, avatar personal pic randomly lifted off the internet, in this case an Australian epidemiologist, not a 20 yr old American from Ohio (likely fabrication anyway).

Don't feed him, there's a fudgeton of these threads.
I was wondering about the total lack of a response.

Bri

krish

Distinguished Member
Personal pics on avatars of new members are a giveaway - if they seem like marketing library images or corporate staff photos, then they probably are, and unlikely to be the poster, with the most likely explanation being spammer.

Another "davidclay123'' joined another forum yesterday and posted this ...
Hi every one,

My friends are all hyped up about the latest season of Game of Thrones and that got me curious about this show since I haven’t watched it yet.

However I’m not sure i have the time to watch all 6 seasons so Can any one recommend me the best season so far so I can spend an evening binge watching it.

Many thanks!

Last edited: