Looking for TP.HV553.PC821 Firmware 20191223_193742

surangask

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have den-b 5500 (55 Inch) TV with board: TP.HV553.PC821B firmware version: 20191223_193742, Android 7, and pannel is T550QVN05.7. It is hanging on wisdom share logo and some times pop ups coming about some applications or services has stopped. Can I have new firmware to upgrade this board. If you can send me a link to download firmware which compatible to this I really appreciate.

That isn't a well-known manufacturer here in the UK, so you would be better off trying to contact the manufacturer themselves but, before you do that, have you tried a factory reset ?

That isn't a well-known manufacturer here in the UK, so you would be better off trying to contact the manufacturer themselves but, before you do that, have you tried a factory reset ?
Yes, I tried a factory reset. But it's not solved my problem. also I couldn't find the manufacture for this brand. I think it is branding by agent. problem is agent is not giving proper service. If I couldn't get compatible Firmware for this I have to copy firmware through Programmer from good board and upload to this.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom