Looking for this AV stand

CorruptJelly

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've been lurking around here for a while now, but never really had a reason to post anything (or even make an account for that matter), but i am really desperate to find what im looking for, and really cant think of any other options but to ask you guys.

I'm looking for THIS hi-fi stand;
34005_slide2.jpg

I found it a while ago and have been lusting over it ever since. I've tried all the obvious search term like 'diagonal AV shelves' but to no avail, lol :C

Does anyone know where i might find it? :confused:
Thanks!

Just had a quick look and found this (Although Walmart seemed to have stopped selling it)!

Five Tier Solid Wood Leaning Shelf, Espresso review at Kaboodle

Five Tier Solid Wood Leaning Shelf, Cherry Customer Ratings & Reviews - Top & Best Rated Products - Walmart

Looks bang on what you wanted... :(

Might be lucky and find some one Ebay, but would probably need to import from the US. The product was called: Five Tier Solid Wood Leaning Shelf (Available in Cherry or Espresso).

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Just had a quick look and found this (Although Walmart seemed to have stopped selling it)!

Five Tier Solid Wood Leaning Shelf, Espresso review at Kaboodle

Five Tier Solid Wood Leaning Shelf, Cherry Customer Ratings & Reviews - Top & Best Rated Products - Walmart

Looks bang on what you wanted... :(

Might be lucky and find some one Ebay, but would probably need to import from the US. The product was called: Five Tier Solid Wood Leaning Shelf (Available in Cherry or Espresso).

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Hey, Thanks for having a look for me!

That does seem like exactly the kind of thing i was looking for, sucks that i cant get hold of one anymore. Having said that though; would them shelves hold my AV equipment? (Amp, HTPC, ps3 etc.). They seem like they are a bit to shallow, and if they are only designed for photo frames and books they might not be able to withstand the weight of my equipment either :/

Thanks again for having a look though! :thumbsup:

No probs. :D

They do look pretty small, so unless you have a cyrus system or something of the same size, I doubt those shelves would be big enough or able to support the weight of most AV Amps.

If you have one of the old fat PS3's, then it's a safe bet that not even that would fit on unless turned on it's side.

Is there nothing similar still available, looks very nice.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom