1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for The Tender/Eyes Of An Angel

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Garrett, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,376
    Quite a few years back I rented a video called The Tender, in America it apparently called Eyes Of An Angel, it stared John Travolta and even though not a classic I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was wondering if any one knew it had made it to DVD, since the widely panned Battlefield Earth staring the above did make it to DVD.

2. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Just checked IMDB and they only list it as VHS. So I would guess that it has not yet been released on DVD.

Lex.

3. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,376
    Thanks Lex

I was wondering if had slipped by them like the cheap ones that you find at TJ Hugh’s etc. for £4.99 and only in 4:3. Is IMDB definitive what is out on DVD?

4. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Garrett,

The IMDB isn't definitive, but it's the next best thing. Obviously, the information about VHS and DVD releases can quickly become obsolete, especially in this day and age, when so many titles are deleted after 6 months or pulled at the last minute due to some kind of copyright issue.

Ultimately, though, it's better than most. If they don't have it listed, then 9 times out of 10, the release doesn't exist anymore, or has NEVER existed (i.e. it's never been released in the US or UK).

Pooch