Looking for specific purpose DVD recorder

U

ultrawhack

I record events using 2 videocameras and a video mixer.

I need a dvd recorder that can record from the videomixer through the dvd recorder's video/audio in.

Immediately after the event I need to finalize the dvd and duplicate it on my dvd duplicating tower for handing out copies to event participants.

So I'm looking for a budget reliable dvd recorder that can do this and finalize quickly.

Thanks for any advice

Kevo

Recording a live event staright to DVD is way TOO risky surely :eek:

Why not look into a HDD/DVD Recorder combo?
That way you can record to HDD and make and edit it if necessary and then use this as a master and high speed dub to DVD.
Finalising only takes a matter of seconds, it's the high speed dub speed and recording quality of the final DVD you should look at.

Anything from the likes of Panasonic, Pioneer or Sony

Incidentally I have the Pan E77 (approx £250) currently on order which would fit your bill niceley.

U

ultrawhack

Thanks. I'd love to be able to afford the
Pioneer PRV-LX1 DVD Recorder
JVC BD-X200E

but these are in the upper orbit.

Even the JVC DVM600 is solid but pricey.

I'm looking into the Sony RDR GX330. Like I said time if of the essence. I have 10 mins from end of recording session to hand out duplicated dvds. So going to hard drive is out.

Kevo

I was thinking more of domestic gear which is fairly affordable rather than pro gear.

Ten minutes is not a lot of time to produce a final DVD.

U

ultrawhack

Let me rephrase then. Which domestic dvd recorder can you recommend with quick spinup and solid recording dependability and fast finalization ?

My duplicated dvds are no frills/menus and I've been able to put them out in under 10 mins.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom