Looking for some Xbox Live buddies

CoolBreeze9

So I was reading a post about getting to the 10th prestige on CoD4 and how its a motivating factor for playing it. For me it was never about getting to the last prestige but how much fun I had playing the game with a close-knit group of people, those all nighter sessions having too many laughs and it helped that we were all ultra-competitive and hated losing. So when I got to the start of the 10th prestige around September last year, the usual set of guys that I played with started to break away and got bored with CoD4 and apart from that game there wasnt anything that we all liked and I havent played the game properly since. And a few days ago I condensed my friends list from full to around 20 people with just real life friends and some very close xbl ones, but none of whom collectively share any special interest in any games.

So anyway to the point... I was just wandering if theres any groups around on the forums that play online a lot.. I'll play almost anything but I guess mainly Im looking to play a lot of CoD:WaW, Fifa, PES2009, PGR4 etc.

Moogle

Distinguished Member

virtual22

So I was reading a post about getting to the 10th prestige on CoD4 and how its a motivating factor for playing it. For me it was never about getting to the last prestige but how much fun I had playing the game with a close-knit group of people, those all nighter sessions having too many laughs and it helped that we were all ultra-competitive and hated losing. So when I got to the start of the 10th prestige around September last year, the usual set of guys that I played with started to break away and got bored with CoD4 and apart from that game there wasnt anything that we all liked and I havent played the game properly since. And a few days ago I condensed my friends list from full to around 20 people with just real life friends and some very close xbl ones, but none of whom collectively share any special interest in any games.

So anyway to the point... I was just wandering if theres any groups around on the forums that play online a lot.. I'll play almost anything but I guess mainly Im looking to play a lot of CoD:WaW, Fifa, PES2009, PGR4 etc.

Mark does ad-hoc nights for PGR 4 and COD and posts them this section when they are coming. They're open to all and very light hearted so you can keep an eye out for those and send a FR to AVF 1NS I think it is, check the posts below for confirmation. :thumbsup:

W0LFIE

check here for avfers who regularly play COD together online...(there's a lot)
http://www.avforums.com/forums/call-duty-cod-xbox-360/917232-cod-world-war-avforums-group-part-3-a-8.html

there's always a group of us everynight and its a good laugh. Fridays turn into a very drunken late session usually more than we can fit into one lobby TBH. We often fill lobby with 12 players keeping it ranked.
There's also an alternative game called Mike Myers we often play too, just to break things up a bit. Kinda hide and seek with knives/shotguns.
Check out and post in the thread above or send me an FR and you'll find plenty of AVFers to play COD with.:thumbsup:

PS we play good mix of COD 5, 4 and some guys even delve back to COD2 occasionally.:smashin:Hope this helps:smashin:
PPS when you're on make sure your clan tag is AVF so we know you're one of us.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom