• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Looking for some setup advice.

blazevxi

Established Member
I've got a idea to set up a home cinema system. It probably wont be on the scale of many (Due to money as well as not as much interest currently)

I can either put it on a wall which is behind my computer where space would be more or I can put it by the window where space is limited. Both would provide decent viewing angles.

I plan (hopefully) to get this TV to use

Samsung LE32A436T - 32'' Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

along with this system

Sony HTSS-1300 - 5.1 ch- Home Cinema Kit - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

I currently have a PS3 (In photo) a SD Virgin cable box and a SD dvd player

For photos to try and help my post..

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Indecisive

Established Member
If I were you I would wall mount it (especially as you say you have more space there).

Either way, you have alot of cleaning up to do first my friend :D

blazevxi

Established Member
If I were you I would wall mount it (especially as you say you have more space there).

Either way, you have alot of cleaning up to do first my friend :D

Haha I know, I have a load of unused wires (random cables, plugs, old headphones etc..) all in one huge bundle

Using the wall seems to be more useable option for me due to space.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom