• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Looking for some help Samsung

dagerags

Novice Member
Hi there I run a bar where sadly our Tv got smashed on saturday, we obviously need to replace it, it was a samsung UE60D6505VKXXU version 01. I can't seem to find this tv or know much about tv's so I'm looking for some help either to find one of them or a newer model with a similar Spec, any links or advice most gratefully received. cheers.

Hi there I run a bar where sadly our Tv got smashed on saturday, we obviously need to replace it, it was a samsung UE60D6505VKXXU version 01. I can't seem to find this tv or know much about tv's so I'm looking for some help either to find one of them or a newer model with a similar Spec, any links or advice most gratefully received. cheers.

Firstly, do you NEED to replace it with an identical (or even an identical specification) TV ?

There are now many 60 inch TVs available with the same (or similar) facilities; but there's no point in paying for facilities that won't be used in your situation.

e.g. do you NEED it to have 3D ?

Do you NEED it to have 'Smart' facilities; and Wifi and 'streaming' connectivity ?

If you don't NEED these facilities, why pay for them ?

As to suppliers; John Lewis seem to always be recommended as a good supplier, as they price-match, and honour their extended warranty without much quibble; and RicherSounds are also recommended by many, for the same reasons.

Or why not ask your clientele for their recommendations ? ;)

George a L

Please remember the warranty provided by the company's listed above are consumer warranties not commercial which a pub would come under.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom