1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for some advice!

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by esdubu, May 24, 2005.

1. esdubu

esdubu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I'm looking to get a new TV with a budget of at most £1500. I'm not bothered about the technology used, either DLP rear projection, LCD, plasma or CRT. I need it to support at least native 720p, have component, at least one RGB scart, and either HDMI or DVI-I with HDCP. I don't really know a lot about the competing technologies involved so i'm looking for suggestions to look at based on whatever TV's you own. If this is in the wrong place mods please move. Thanks in advance!

2. kourosh

kourosh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +907
    :hiya: hello
    have a look in the dlp forum lots fo models lots of opinions,but the best way is demo the sets your self :thumbsup:

3. handsome devil

handsome devil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i to am new to all of this but look through the forums with an open mind some people are biased with ther views, remember what ever you buy will be sat in your front room for a few years, so its you that must decide,go demo as much as you can everybodys eye is different,these forums are great for getting info it took me 5 months of research from plasm,rptv,lcd,to make a decision based on what met my viewing criteria was it has been interesting and frustrating but always informative .good luck with your search.