looking for small black speaker setup. help

A bit over budget!

The Tannoy EFX 5.1 is bang on budget for you and is possibly the best you can do for that sort of money. Having had a quick look at them during a lightening visit to my local, they seem reasonably well made though I have not heard them.

p.s. They are 140mm high so you need to measure your shelf height...

thanks for your advice monkey. sorry im new to speaker setup. what do you mean by set them to small?

im strugging to find a suitable option at £250 price range. the tannoys seem to be just right.

When using 5.1 speakers they have to be set up in the amp menu. Assuming your amp does not have auto set up, amongst the settings you will find a speaker large/small setting. Make sure that is set to small. Your amps manual will have all the detail.

cheers monkey. the amp comes with a mic and auto setup so im sure i will be safe.

Check out the latest what hifi sound and vision, sony 5.1 speakers are a little bigger than £2 coin sound great according to them (they give em 5*****) cant remember the price but it was not a lot.
Check out the mag at your local WHSmith library:D

athanks guys. the cantons look to fit the bill. waiting to find out where i can buy them. :x

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom