Looking for simple cable free switching solution. It must be there!?

scottbanana

Novice Member
Hi everyone.

Im looking for a reliable gizmo and it doesnt need to be smart such as z wave etc.

I have a Tado Smart thermostat that is battery powered and contains a mechanical switching relay. I need to mount the thermostat where I will not be able run the swicthed live cable back to the boiler ccts etc. Please dont say that I can get a Tado receiver as I already have one that switches HW and CH. You cant have two receivers on single Tado account so sending the Switched live signal remotely to another bought wireless receiver is what Im looking for please.
I can find lots of remote light switches but I would like to see what else is available please.

Id like plug and play as much as possible as I don't want to be assembling Arduiono units. I found this which would work but it is a little overkill.

I
Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 21.44.21.png
dont want/need it to be wifi and something like a 433Mhz unit would be fine.
If you know a reliable paired unit that can help please let me know. It need to be robust as it is likely to live tucked away.

Thanks.
Scott.

Diagram attached should make it all clear!
Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 21.44.21.png
hopefully explains it . Im looking for a transmitter and reciever and it really shouldnt be wifi. The 433Mhz will be fine.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom