1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for reviews of Epson TW100

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by jwtseng, Aug 4, 2002.

1. jwtseng

jwtseng

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all!

I'm just about ready to buy my first projector. I actually had a Toshiba MT5 (InFocus LS110) on order, but I cancelled it when I heard about the TW100 that is finally coming to the US. I have read some opinions here and over on AVS Forums from a few people who have gotten their hands on the projector (mostly from Japan I believe). Most opinions seem to be positive. What I haven't been able to find, though, are reviews done by magazines and other journals. Any pointers out there?

2. nelson

nelson
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hiya,

Sorry but I haven't seen any proper magazine reviews yet, product is still too new to the market for anything to make it into print.

UK magazine "What Hi-Fi & Video" have just done a short 'first looks' review and give it maximum 5 star rating saying best lcd unit yet.

I haven't had enough time yet to play around with it and to do my own review, but I can say that for myself and Messiah that got his at the same time as me, we are both thrilled with this unit.

We are both using 8ft wide screens and the image is excellent. Blacks are fine, Lost in Space has real black space!

Go for it when you can get your hands on one.:D